It takes an entire team united behind the creation of anything great. That’s what we aim for together at Cypro Solutions Inc. We work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm continuously, we use hundreds of pencils a week (ok maybe not), and we host the best client appreciation events in town (this is true)!
COME WORK WITH US AND BE PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
Senior Account Executive:
Responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives, typically from new clients or accounts. The Senior Account Executives identifies marketplace opportunities, prospect and engages new clients, develops proposals, and manage the contract process. Senior Account Executives may manage and mentor one or more Account Executives – demonstrating advanced sales, market research and business skills. The Senior Account Executive is generally a supplier-side role and may frequently involve travel.
The successful Account Manager, must be a highly-motivated professional with a great attitude, a strong desire to succeed and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is results-driven and has the ability to interact well with business owners and other professionals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales, delivery issues, etc.
Senior Sales Engineer:
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services. Sales Engineer skills and qualifications: problem solving, product knowledge, selling to customer needs, software requirements, product development, presentation skills, general programming skills, technical understanding, verbal communication, requirements analysis, innovation.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment, technical and engineering information, answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
IT Sales Assistant:
Cypro Solutions seeks an IT Sales Assistant excited about the opportunity to make a difference within our growing company. An individual who will offer unparalleled value and support to the growing sales team and CEO. This person must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), an ability to communicate professionally with employees at all levels (as well as high end customers). Possess excellent interpersonal communication, a keen sense of urgency, follow through, computer skills, and strong organizational skills, work independently, have a high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, ideally has a good understanding of technology and general sales processes. This person must be confident in their ability to be assertive if the situation requires and must have the ability to make independent decisions if necessary.
This is the ideal position for an energetic, organized person willing to team up with our growing company to assist in offering cutting edge superior products and services. If you are: self-motivated, have initiative – responsible, efficient, and on-top-of-things, able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking, personable, friendly and enjoy talking to/interacting with a variety of people; accurate about details, a great communicator, whether you are talking or writing; a team player who doesn’t mind doing the behind-the-scenes work to make it happen (experience with Salesforce a plus) we would love to hear from you. You will be: assisting with accurate sales research and quotes, communicating directly with vendors and clients, involved in the sales and shipping process ensuring details are provided to customer in a timely an efficient manner.
We Value Our People
Comprehensive Health Plans and Benefits
Generous Vacation Package
Offsite Events and Happy Hours
Many Extra Perks!
Join Our Team! Help Reshape an Important and Growing Industry
We appreciate your interest.